IBRO 2019 World Congress Logo Design Contest
Show your creativity and sense of design through IBRO 2019!
Submissions open from: 12 February ~ 9 March, 2018, 18:00 (Korean Standard Time)
Theme: Creative and impressive Logo Design to promote IBRO 2019 World Congress
Submissions: Email Submission (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject title “IBRO 2019 Logo Contest”
Format: All images must be submitted as a high-resolution PDF, a high-resolution Illustrator file or a jpeg created at 300 dpi or higher.
The logo should include the full name of the Congress (The 10th IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience) and date (21-25 September 2019)
Awards Notification: 16 March 2018 on the IBRO 2019 website (www.ibro2019.org)
1st Prize: Tablet PC/ 2nd Prize: Small Gift
Award Ceremony will be during the IBRO 2019 World Congress
1. Please note that IBRO 2019 Congress Organizing Committee will retain the copyright for any artwork selected for use as the IBRO 2019 logo. Depending on the results of the judging, there may be no awardee.
2. Following the logo selection, the chosen design has been further developed with a complete graphic agency based in Korea.
3. Entrants assert that they either own or have the rights to use all content used in their designs. Entrants using third-party material (i.e. material not owned by entrant) must have received explicit permission from the owner to use these materials.
4. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright, trademark, rights of privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary rights rests with the entrant.
5. The entrant shall bear the sole liability for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.