IBRO-PERC/FENS JOINT NENS SCHOOL STIPENDS
IBRO-PERC and FENS offer joint stipends to support MSc and PhD neuroscience students (European and non-European) to broaden their knowledge and acquire international experience by participating in short courses organised by the Network of European Neuroscience Schools (NENS).
The stipends of 750 EUR each are intended to cover travel and accommodation costs for Master's and PhD students interested in attending short courses outside the country where they are studying or residing.
• ELECTRAIN 2017 - Extended Methods Course in Electrophysiology
When: 8-19 May 2017
Where: Göttingen, Germany
• Transylvanian Experimental Neuroscience Summer School - TENSS
When: 1-19 June 2017
Where: Pike Lake, Romania
The amount for each of the IBRO-PERC stipends to attend TENSS is 500 EUR, while the registration fee is fully waived for the 4 selected awardees.
• Neural Circuit Development and Plasticity
When: 10-14 July 2017
Where: Utrecht, the Netherlands
• In Vivo Phenotyping of Mutant Rodents: Integrating Neural Activity, Neurochemistry, Heart Rate and Behaviour
When: 28 August - 3 September 2017
Where: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
• Psychopharmacology: From Laboratory to Clinic
When: 7-11 October 2017
Where: Crete, Greece
Application deadline: 1 July 2017 Apply here
For more information and enquiries, please contact the NENS Office: firstname.lastname@example.org