IBRO-APRC Lecturer Exchange Program 2018
This program supports trips of those who will attend meetings of APRC member societies from other APRC countries to make plenary or special lectures or presentations in symposia. This will help the annual meetings of member societies become more international and core researchers in the member societies be exposed to wider communities. The first deadline is the end of January 2018 and the second deadline the end of July 2018. The host societies will send proposals to the Chair of APRC (Keiji Tanaka, firstname.lastname@example.org).
More details are mentioned below.
- The invited speakers have to be PIs no older than 45 at the time of the meeting.
- Up to 4 speakers per meeting.
- When a meeting invites more than one person, they should come from multiple different countries (in terms of working places, not nationality).
- The support will be up to 2,000 USD per person. Depending on the distance and period of stay, the amount will be reduced.
- The program will cover only economy class flights.
- A proposal needs to specify the names of invited speakers and their CVs, with their acceptance letters (can be emails).
- The total budget in 2018 is 24,000 USD. A half is assigned to each deadline.
- The budget in 2018 covers meetings held by the end of February 2019.
- The selection will be made by APRC as a whole.